Seauton International Congresses & Incentives
Vaartdijk 3/002, 3018 LeuvenNaar profiel Seauton International Congresses & Incentives
SEAUTON is an expert in the organization of national and international meetings, incentives, congresses, events and is a professional partner for its association clients. SEAUTON is expert in co-creating and co-hosting the most suitable context for developing and strengthening of the professional relationships, crucial in meeting its clients’ objectives. Inspiring and open-minded, the company is well referenced and considered a strategic partner by its clients because of its result driven project approach. SEAUTON is an independent office that was founded in 1999 and has won several awards since. From the head office, based in Leuven (Belgium), the company operates worldwide. To support our growth, we are currently recruiting one Conference Manager PCO & Association management (Project Manager PCO & AM) to join our PCO (Professional Congress Organiser) & Association Management (AM) team, based at the Leuven office.
As a PROJECT MANAGER you will hold an advanced level project management position at SEAUTON and report directly to the Business Unit Manager. You will be responsible for different types of projects, both national and international, focusing on PCO & AM.
With regard to PCO & Association Management you will:
- Take the lead in day-to-day operational and administrative management: strategic planning, implementation and follow-up, marketing & sponsorships, budget management, contract management, general office management, database management.
- Give professional advice and take the lead in PCO events design and project management.
- Organize national and international meetings, conferences & events and coordinate projects on-site.
- Make sure that all your projects are delivered successfully, meeting the established quality requirements and deadlines.
- Focus on project continuity and drive our business towards long-term client relationships.
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience in PCO and/or Association Management and hold a Master’s Degree (or equivalent experience).
- You have excellent organisational skills, you are able to handle pressure and have a hands-on attitude.
- You are customer-orientated, open-minded and creative.
- You are a team player and you are not afraid to take initiative.
- You are prepared to travel abroad regularly.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You hold a driving license.
- A full-time position in a healthy, growing, dynamic and flexible work environment (15 min. from Brussels)
- The possibility to be part of a strong and competent team of motivated professionals;
- The possibility to develop yourself in a diverse and challenging job;
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Maak nu gratis een account aan om de contactgegevens van deze vacature te ontvangen.
- Een account is helemaal gratis
- Je krijgt toegang tot exclusieve content
- Je ontvangt vacatures rechtstreeks in je mailbox